UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2020
UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The Nnamdi Azikiwe University 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
UNIZIK Post UTME Cut off Mark
The UNIZIK cut off mark is 200 for all applicants who had chosen Nnamdi Azikiwe University as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for UNIZIK Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Nnamdi Azikiwe University their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 200.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME
UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on Monday, 15th July and will end on Friday 2nd August, 2020.
- -Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment conformation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit” button
- -Print out the Application form and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE examination
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
If you have any question concerning UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.