UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME Registration Form 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2020
UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The University of Benin 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Benin Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
UNIBEN Post UTME Cut off Mark
The UNIBEN JAMB cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen University of Benin as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for UNIBEN Post UTME.
Candidates who made the University of Benin their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME
The official website for UNIBEN 2020/2021 Post UTME is uniben.waeup.org. See registration details below:
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2018/2020 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
If you have any question concerning UNIBEN Post UTME 2020, kindly let us know in the comment section below.