PLASU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Plateau State University, PLASU Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
PLASU Post UTME Form 2020
PLASU Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The Plateau State University2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Plateau State University Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
PLASU Post UTME Cut off Mark
The PLASU cut off mark is 170 for all applicants who had chosen Plateau State University, as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility For PLASU Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Plateau State University their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 170.
How To Apply For PLASU Post UTME
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
The screening will be done on-line, following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng
- Click 2019/2020 POST UTME or type (fees.plasu.edu.ng on your browser) to make payment
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visit utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with registration
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades
- Click on submit and print your registration slip
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
Note: Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
All candidates are required to adhere to the above stated procedure, please.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
If you have any question concerning PLASU Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.