KWASU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
KWASU Post UTME Form 2020
KWASU Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The Kwara State University 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Kwara State University Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
KWASU Post UTME Cut off Mark
The KWASU cut off mark is 160 for all applicants who had chosen Kwara State University, as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for KWASU Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Kwara State University their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 160.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME
Online registration starts from Tuesday, 11th June, 2020.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Sunday 23rd June, 2020.
If you have any question concerning KWASU Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.