YSU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Yobe State University, YSU Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
YSU Post UTME Form 2020
YSU Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The Yobe State University, , 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Yobe State University, , Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
YSU Post UTME Cut off Mark
The YSU cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen Yobe State University, as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for YSU Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Yobe State University,their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 160.
YSU Departmental Screening.
Candidates are to report to the Department of their First Choice as from between Monday 19th and Saturday 24th August, 2020.
- Original JAMB Result Slip
- Original SSCE/TC II certificates or statement of result from last school attended. WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS, and Senior Higher Islamic Studies Certificate are accepted as appropriate.
- Original online registration for Post UTME Screening Registration Slip.
- Original University receipt for purchase of screening scratch card
- Original Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Original certificate of local government indegeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Yobe State University Post UTME Screening.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for post UTME/DE screening for 2020/2021 admission commences immediately and will close on Saturday 17th August, 2020.
- Departmental screening will be conducted between Monday 19th and Saturday 24th August, 2020.
- Scratch card for registration is obtainable at non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000:00) only payable into:
- Yobe State University account Number 2032343287 at First Bank, Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum branches.
- Access Bank account number 0025393351 at Damaturu and Potiskum branches.
- Evidence of Bank payment must be converted to University receipt at the Bursary department before departmental screening.
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they chose as their first choices but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- Candidates who wrongly applied for inappropriate programmes such as Education arts; Education Science; Education Social Science; Arabic & Islamic Studies; Sociology and Anthropology and Biological Sciences must also visit JAMB portal to change to more appropriate courses as indicated below:
- Candidates should change to B A (Ed) Arabic/English/Hausa/History /Islamic Studies, instead of Education Arts;
- B Sc (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics, instead of Education Science;
- B Sc (Ed) Economics/Geography/Business Education instead of Social Science Education;
- B.A. Arabic Studies or Islamic Studies instead of Arabic and Islamic Studies;
- B.Sc. Biology instead of Biological Science which is the nomenclature of the department, but the programme is Biology; and
- B. Sc, Sociology instead of Sociology and Anthropology.
- All awaited A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Candidates must print their original JAMB result slips before attending the Departmental screening.
- Original certificates/statement of results from last schools attended only will be entertained during departmental screening while internet browsed O’ level results obtained not later than two years will be accepted (i.e. 2017-2019).
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
If you have any question concerning YSU Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.