AAUA Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, AAUA Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
AAUA Post UTME Form 2020
AAUA Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
AAUA Post UTME Cut off Mark
The AAUA cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for AAUA Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/ with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Please note that the candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Biodata Form online.
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their OLevel results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB OLevel results.
- Candidates awaiting OLevel results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and OLevel requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the OLevel requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/OLevel requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Monday, 15th July, 2019. Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
If you have any question concerning AAUA Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.