Obeezi.com Recruitment for Graduates 2018 This page contains detail information about Obeezi.com recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore
Obeezi.com Recruitment for Graduates 2018
Obeezi.com is a fast growing Nigerian one-stop online shopping mall that offers best prices in Nigeria and an exceptionally easy and convenient shopping experience. Obeezi Mall provide you with products you can trust ranging from Clothing, Shoes, Wrist watches, Sunglasses, Colognes, Fashion Accessories and much more with options of paying through Cash on Delivery or Debit Card at the fastest delivery service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Preparing the inventories
- Maintaining the stock records
- using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders
- Preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
2. Job Title: Shipping/Logistics Officer
- Calling Customers to confirm their availability to receive their order
- Packaging Customers orders
- Ensuring all customer requests are delivered on time and accurately.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, stock, transportation and customer delivery service.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints arising from dispatch to payment delivery both in lagos and outside Lagos.
- Meet cost, productivity and accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Follow up with clients and courier to ensure that items that should be delivered are being delivered accurately to customers in and outside Lagos.
- Updating courier partner balance book/Sheet on failed and delivered items.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the head of Logistics and issue Resolution.
- A detailed approach to work.
3. Job Title: Account Officer
- Ensuring all Courier partners payments are made on due dates.
- Updating Courier partner balance book on failed and delivered items.
- Co-ordinating financial postings into the company’s book.
- Ensuring the correctness and integrity of accounting data processing in the excel sheet.
- Supervision, maintenance and analysis of general ledger account balances.
- To monitor delivery and ensure regular and prompt updates on orders on a daily basis.
- Overseeing the daily accounting activities required to accurately maintain the company’s general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, and other financial records and schedules.
- Managing and maintaining the financial accounting system, and all accounting processes including daily accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash collections, and bank & inventory reconciliation
- Review the weekly/monthly reconciliations to remittance.
- Confirming orders on our third party seller centre subsidiary.
- Ensuring that confirmed orders is being procured and shipped.
- Stamping and filing of payment documents.
- Sending daily reports on work done and attaching all necessary excel sheet and documents.
- Weekly meeting with Managing director on accounting transactions, accounting procedures and financial reporting.
- Carry out any other task assigned by Management.
- Record the number of items and consignments that are received and shipped
- Monitor, detect and report suspicious activity within operations.
- Produce daily reports on the number items/packages received and processed at the
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
4. Job Title: Customer Care Officer
- Must have 1-3 years experience in Customer Service both inbound and outbound
- Must be able to handle our social media platforms.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.