Dawn Michaels School, Dawn Michaels School Recruitment, Dawn Michaels School Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Dawn Michaels School Recruitment. See more details below;
Dawn Michaels School Recruitment 2018
Dawn Michaels School has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Dawn Michaels School Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Dawn Michaels School Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Dawn Michaels School form?
- Is the Dawn Michaels School 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Dawn Michaels School Recruitment start?
- I need ADawn Michaels School Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Dawn Michaels School Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Dawn Michaels School Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Dawn Michaels School
Dawn Michaels School provides a joyful learning environment that nurtures children to reach their educational and personal potentials DMS School recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Therefore, we respect the individual needs of children; foster a caring and creative environment; and emphasize the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each child.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Fleet Manager/Driver (Male)
♦ Bus Chaperones (Female)
♦ Teaching Assistant
♦ Teaching Staff (Early Years)
♦ Teaching Staff (Primary)
Application Deadline: 7th December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Aldelia Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.