Descasio Nigeria Recruitment 2018 In this article you will surely get latest updates on Descasio Nigeria 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Descasio Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Descasio Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Descasio Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Descasio Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Descasio Nigeria form?
- Is the Descasio Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Descasio Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Descasio Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Descasio Nigeria Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Descasio Nigeria Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Descasio Nigeria
Since 2010, we have relentlessly pursued our goal to help organizations of all sizes grow efficiently by reducing operational complexities with advanced cloud computing technology.
We are a forward-thinking business and we help you leverage tomorrow’s opportunities today on a scale that helps you stand out in the market you operate.
As Africa’s leading digital transformation partner, we house some of the world’s best cloud computing experts who have helped transform organizations from analogue to digital ones and empowering businesses to become operationally efficient to achieve set business goals.
Available Job Vacancies
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Sales Executive
♦ Cloud Architect
Application Deadline:Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Descasio Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.