Admiring for an opportunity to study in Australia but worried about the costs? You can apply for the Green Match sustainability Scholarship in the UK at University of Glasgow.
High achieving candidates from all around the world are invited to apply. The fund is available to study masters and PhD degree program for session 2019-202.
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgystan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar(Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wales, Yemen, Zaire, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate or undergraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To take part in this program, the applicant must be a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate student in multiple subjects offered by the university. They must have to start their session in 2019-2020.
How to Apply: To be admitted in this program, claimants are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can send their application with all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to attach the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of motivation, transcript and curriculum vitae and write an essay of 1,000 words. Topic: In what way can sustainability help for better student life? Describe specific actions you have taken to transition to a greener lifestyle.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, students are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Seekers will be asked to provide evidence of their written and spoken English language ability.
Benefits: The successful candidates will get the amount worth up to £1,000 for the duration of their studies.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 31, 2019