The UCD Smurfit School in partnership with Next Generation Recruitment is offering the MSc in Business Analytics Derek O’Connor Scholarship at Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
The program is available for Irish and International students and having the motive to support them in making a bright future and creating a positive impact on society.
- Eligible Countries: Besides the employees of UCD and Next Generation Recruitment, international and Irish candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an MSc in Business Analytics degree program at UCD.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be available to commence the full or part-time degree program in early September 2019.
How to Apply: For being a part of this opportunity, students have to take admission in an MSc in Business Analytics degree program at the university. After registering themselves, they can send their application for the grant through email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: A strong curriculum vitae or resume, an excellently written essay answering in the course application within 300 words, academic transcripts, and language proficiency test scores need to be attached with the admission.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first-class Irish honors degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Those candidates whose local language is not English are required to take IELTS or TOEFL test and demonstrate their ability by scoring a minimum of 7.0 in IELTS or 100/200 in TOEFL.
Benefits: The free tuition award will cover full-time tuition fee which worth up to a maximum value of €13,995.
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 28, 2019