Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship International (PICFI), an interdenominational Christian organization made up of Christians working in both the International and Local Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria, has the vision to establish the Kingdom of God in the Petroleum Industry; improve its performance; advocate just and equitable distribution of its associated wealth for social change and national building.
Only candidates currently enrolled in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
- Sciences/Applied Sciences
- Engineering/Engineering Technology
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Be a certified Full Time -Year One student of any Nigerian Federal or State University at the time of this application
- Not above 25 years of age by 31st December 2019
- Have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 3.5
- Not be on any other scholarship award from other companies or agencies.
- Application is open to 100 level students only.
Method of Application
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Scholarship Application Deadline: Monday, 22nd June 2019.