A bank is a financial institution that operates by accepting deposits from members of the public and also creates credit facilities to it’s customers.
A bank branch manager is a banking executive whose duty is to oversees a branch office of one of the commercial banks in Nigeria.
A general bank manager is usually responsible for all the activities of all the bank branches across Nigeria. The general bank manager is a very high ranking position in the banking industry.
In this post we are quickly going to check out how much bank managers earn monthly in Nigeria.
Bank Manager Salary Structure
Q: How Much Does Bank Managers Earn Monthly In Nigeria?
Nigerian commercial banks pay their staff base on their ranks. A bank manager and the general bank manager is a high ranking position in the banking industry.
The average salary earned by a bank manager of one of the commercial banks in Nigeria is between ₦ 1.3 – ₦ 1.5 million Naira per month after tax while the general manager of one of the commercial bank in Nigeria earn between ₦ 2.5 – ₦ 3.5 million Naira per month.
Bank managers in commercial banks in Nigeria are entitled to an official status car on this level (salon car) while general Managers are entitled to an official SUV vehicle.
Bank managers allowances include:-
- Golf Club membership
- Gym Membership
- Servant Allowance
- Children School fees
- International Travels
- Car towing Services
- Generator Allowance
- Driver Allowance etc
Other estimated bank manager salaries per month of bank managers in top commercial banks in Nigeria include:-
- Zenith Bank Manager Salary > ₦ 1.3 – ₦ 1.6 Million Monthly
- GTBank Manager Salary > ₦ 1.4 – ₦ 1.5 Million Monthly
- Wema Bank Manager Salary > ₦ 800,000 – ₦ 900,000 Monthly
- UBA Bank Manager Salary > ₦ 1.2 – ₦ 1.4 Million Monthly
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.