Q: Ayodele Fayose Quick Facts?
- 1. The former governor of Ekiti state Nigeria was born on the 15th of November 1960 in Omu Ekiti. He was the governor of Ekiti State from 2014 to 2018.
- 2. He grew up in Oyo State Nigeria,he had his early education at Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo. He bagged a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Biological Sciences/Applied Medical/Biology from The Polytechnic,Ibadan in 1987.
- 3. Fayose whose traditional title is The Oshokomole 1 of Yoruba land is Married to Feyisetan Fayose,the union produced five children namely Joju, Rogba, Tomiwa, Nigba, and Boluwatife,they are all boys.
- 4. During his election campaign,he conducted one of the most sought after medical outreach programmes in 2001,he eventually became the Governor after defeating the incumbent Governor Niyi Adebayo two times in the gubernatorial elections making him the first Nigerian to defeat an incumbent governor two times.
- 5. Fayose has been a public critic of Muhammadu Buhari’s led administration,he also expressed his intentions to run for president in Nigerian general election in 2019 under the flagship of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) however he has withdrawn his quest.
- 6. He has also been in a long time face off with the EFCC,his bank account with Zenith Bank was frozen by the EFCC on suspicion of money laundering during the
- Ekiti governorship election in 2014. In 2016 an order was given by the court to freeze all the funds in his Zenith Bank frozen account.
- 7. Fayose own a hotel in Ekiti called Spotless Hotel which is located in Ado Ekiti.
Q: Ayodele Fayose Current Net Worth?
We do not currently have an estimation of Ayodele Fayose’s net worth,nevertheless Fayose is a very rich and successful Nigerian politician.