Lai Mohammed is one of the most popular ministers in Nigeria,he is the current Nigerian Minister of Information and Culture,he is also known for making controversial statements.
Lai is a seasoned lawyer and also a politician,he was the former National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) before he became he Nigerian Minister of Information and Culture.
This article contains the current estimated net worth of Lai Mohammed this year and some other quick facts such as his biography that you probably never knew.
Lai Mohammed Current Net Worth
1. Lai Mohammed was the former National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) before he became the Minister of Information and Culture In November 2015.
- 2. Mr Lai was born in 1952 into the family of Alhaji Mohammed Adekeye,he bagged a bachelor’s degree in French from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife back in 1975. He also went ahead to attend the University of Lagos where he bagged his law degree,he attended the Nigerian Law School in 1986,afterwards he co-founded the legal firm called Edu & Mohammed in 1989.
- 3. Lai Mohammed is also a savvy businessman,he was the Chairman of OptmediaLimited,and also served as the Director of Afromedia PLC. He has worked as Public Relations Officer for almost 10 years with the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN). Mr Lai is also a fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR).
- 4. Lai Mohammed contested the April 2003 Kwara State elections on the Alliance for Democracy platform but he lost,he later went ahead to serve as Governor Tinubu’s Chief of Staff during his first term in office.
- 5. Lai Mohammeds state of Origin is Kwara state,precisely Irepodun Local Government. He had his early education at Native Authority School,Igbaja,Post Primary School,Baboko Ilorin,Govt College Keffi and Government Secondary School, Okene.
- 6. Lai Mohammed is married to Kudirat Adeoti Muhammed,they had 4 children together,Mr Lai is also a grandfather with several grandchildren.
- 7. Apart from carrying out his duties and praising the government of Muhammadu Buhari,Lai is also known for stirring up funny controversies on social media,he was once pictured wearing a jacket an top an ‘agbada’ during one of his visits to Real Madrid FC football club stadium in Spain,he also made another comment in 2017 when he said that the best Jollof rice is made in Senegal at the CNN Richard Quest Means business show. Many Nigerians rejected his claim,Nigeria’s Vice President later issued a statement saying that the Nigerian Jellof was the best in West Africa.
- 8. He is the author of the book titled ‘Witness to History’.
Q: Lai Mohammed Current Net Worth?
Lai Mohammed has an estimated net worth of $6 Million dollars.