Estate management in Nigeria can be one of the fascinating things you want to study this year! What is estate management and which universities offering estate management in Nigeria? This article will give you a clue!
LIST OF UNIVERSITY OFFERING ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Estate Management is quite a popular profession nowadays. Nigeria keeps growing every day, and it needs more specialists of real estate. If you want to become a part of the team of estate managers in Nigeria, then you will be interested in the universities that offer estate management in Nigeria!
- Abeokuta – Crescent University;
- Ikeji-Arakeji – Joseph Ayo Babalola University;
- Abia State – Gregory University;
- Ondo – Wesley University Of Science And Technology;
- Ipetumodu – Oduduwa University;
- Imota – Caleb University;
- Ota – Bells University Of Technology;
- Enugu – Caritas University;
- Auchi – Auchi Polytechnic;
- Ota – Covenant University;
- Uturu – Abia State University;
- Enugu – Enugu State University Of Science And Technology;
- Ebonyi State – Federal University;
- Calabar – Cross Rivers University Of Technology;
- Jos – University Of Jos;
- Osogbo – Osun State University;
- Kano – Bayero University;
- Benin City – University Of Benin;
- Port Harcourt – Rivers State University Of Science And Technology;
- Bauchi – Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University;
- Keffi – Nasarawa State University;
- Owerri – Imo State University;
- Nsukka – University Of Nigeria;
- Ile-Ife – Obafemi Awolowo University;
- Kaduna – Kaduna State University;
- The University Of Uyo;
- Awka – Nnamdi Azikiwe University;
- Ilorin – University Of Ilorin;
- Federal University Of Technology Minna;
- Akure – Federal University Of Technology;
- The University Of Lagos.
ESTATE MANAGEMENT COURSE
Estate management can be defined as a quite broad term for property management. The main idea of the course is circled the valuation of land and property. A person who studies at this course will become a professional who can provide the clarified information about the possibilities on the property market.
Real estate manager can predict the cost of the property in the nearest future. That`s why they are so precious on the jobs market of Nigeria!
What is the best Nigerian university for estate management? It`s really up to you. Nevertheless, you should take into consideration a lot of factors before you start searching for the university. Do not forget that universities are more prone to give the total overview of their hometown real estate market.
Nevertheless, you can become a very versatile specialist and work in any state of our big country. You just need to work hard to understand the real estate market and make predictions about its growth or downfall for the nearest future. You can earn a lot if you become a specialist in the area of real estate!
- Raymond Onyebuchi is the Chief Editor and Web Developer at Naijawapaz Media. He has been publishing for over 6 years. He worked with some top media personalities in Nigeria like Munachi Abii. Raymond once owned a news website that ranked amongst the top 100 in Nigeria. He is tech-savvy, he loves gadgets and not really a fan of sports.