Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2018 is ongoing… This page contains detail information about Save the Children Nigeria massive recruitment for graduates and non-graduate in Nigeria. Explore…
Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Save the Children Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Save the Children Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Save the Children Nigeria form?
- Is the Save the Children Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Save the Children Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Save the Children Nigeria Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Save the Children Nigeria.
Save the Children is a leading international organization helping children in need around the world. First established in the UK in 1919, separate national organizations have been set up in more than twenty-eight countries, sharing the aim of improving the lives of children through education, health care and economic opportunities, as well as emergency aid in cases of natural disasters, war and conflict.
In Nigeria, Save the Children has been working since 2001. The early focus was on getting children actively involved in shaping the decisions that affect their lives. Today, Save the Children is working in seven federal states – Zamfara, Yobe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kano, Bauchi and Kaduna – focusing on providing basic healthcare and protecting children.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Consultant – Quality Assurance of CDGP Registration, Payment & Exit Processes
Deadline: 13th December, 2018
♦ Project Manager
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
♦ Social Behavior Change Communication Advisor (SBCC)
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Save the Children Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.