Ned was relatively unpopular,that however changed when he decided to marry young popular Nollywood teen actress named Regina Daniels.
In this post we are going to reveal some of the top 10 quick facts about Ned Nwoko,his net worth and some other details that you probably didn’t know about the billionaire businesses man and politician.
Top 10 Quick Facts About Ned Nwoko That You Never Knew + Net Worth
Q: Ned Nwoko Quick Facts?
- 1. A large majority of Nigerians that are from the southeast (mostly the Igbo) are predominately christians,however Ned Nwoko is a muslim,that’s probably why he married many wives.
- 2. Prince Ned Munir Nwoko is a Nigerian lawyer, politician and businessman. As a politician he was a member of the Nigerian House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003 where he represented Aniocha North-South and Oshimili North-South. He was the senator-elect for Delta North federal constituency,before he was removed and replaced by the Nigerian appeal court.
- 3. Ned Nwoko was relatively an unpopular politician in Nigeria,however after he married young Nollywood actress Regina Daniels he became popular.
- 4. He was born on December 21,1960 into the Royal Palace at Idumuje-Ugboko, in Aniocha North LGA, Delta State.
- 5. Ned Nwoko’s son named Tarik, died in 2014 at the age of 22,he slept and never woke up. His son whose mom is from Morocco was a Law student at the North Staffordshire University in United Kingdom.
- 6. He bagged his first degree in Law and History from the University of Keele in Staffordshire,United Kingdom, followed by King’s College London where he graduated with a Masters in Law. Ned received an honorary doctorate from the Commonwealth University College in Belize and the Federal University of Petroleum, Delta State.
- 7. Ned is a Senior Consultant with Ned Nwoko Solicitors which is based in the UK,he claims to have practiced as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales,however he cannot be found on the law society database as registered solicitor in the U.K.
- 8. He is said to have built a mansion in his home town which is located at Idumuje-Ugboko, Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State,his home is said to have a zoo,a pool and a large poultry farm.
- 9. He married Regina Daniels In April 2019,Regina is his fifth wife. Regina was dating a 20 year old actor called Somadina Adinma,she broke up with the young Nollywood actor to marry 59 year old billionaire Ned Nwoko.
- 10. Ned Nwoko has a thing for light skinned women,all his wives seem to be light skinned including his newest wife Regina Daniels.
Q: Ned Nwoko Current Net Worth?
Ned Nwoko is estimated to have a current net worth of $3 Billion Naira.