JAMB Economics Questions and Answers 2021 | Complete Questions
JAMB 2021 Economics Questions and Answers will be updated here. We have listed all the answers to JAMB Economics questions 2021 and you check them here in this article or download a PDF. JAMB 2021 Economics Questions and Answers are here. We have provided all the Objective CBT answers to JAMB Economics questions 2021 and you view them here or download the PDF copy.
JAMB Economics exams will soon start and you need to know what questions to expect and the solutions/expo or answers to 2021 JAMB UTME Economics questions, then you are on the right page.
We have provided both the JAMB Past Questions for Economics and what you should know about the questions that will appear in the actual JAMB 2021/2022 Economics examination which will commence shortly.
JAMB 2021 UTME Questions and Answers can be found right on this page. All the JAMB Economics Past Questions are right on this page and you can access them easily as you continue to read this article.
Firstly, before you check JAMB Exam Economics answers, you need to understand that most of the questions that normally come out in the actual exams are mostly the same with a little twist added to them.
JAMB Questions for Economics will be published here together with the solutions to all the questions on Economics JAMB. Ensure you study them all properly before you proceed with the examination so you can answer them easily.
JAMB Economics CBT Questions is online and please take note of this very important information. Before you proceed with the examination, have it in mind that JAMB will not permit you to go in with any material related to Economics when taking the exams.
It’s best if you practice very well with the Past Questions JAMB Economics prior to the examination date. We will assist you very much in that aspect by providing you with the full questions and answers.
JAMB Economics Questions and Answers 2021
- An ageing population is a population
A. with a high dependency ratio
B. with many young people
C. in which the number of old person is increasing
D. that is dominated by very old people
- The population of Ohaha L.G.A. Was 480 000 in December 1980 out of which 60% were females. If within one year no births were recorded, but 5% of the males died, what will be the population of the L.G.A.In December 1981?
B. 192 000
C. 288 000
D. 470 400
- What is meant by labour supply?
A. Number of people in a working population
B. Number of men and hour they work
C. Number of hours during which the middle-aged persons works
D. Number of workforce multiplied by the hours they work
- The advantage which firms obtain directly from expanding their operations are referred to as
A. Internal economies of scale
B. External economics of scale
C. Economies of localization
D. Economies of resource allocation
- The factor of production that has the highest degree of mobility is
- Any payment to a factor of production in excess of what is necessary to keep that factor in its present employment is known as
A. real income
C. economic rent
D. real wage
Read also: JAMB Commerce Questions and Answers
To get the full copy of the JAMB 2021 Economics Questions and Answers. You can get the Objective CBT answers to JAMB Economics questions 2021 in PDF Format. Simply drop us a comment below this write-up so we send it to you.
- Raymond Onyebuchi is the Chief Editor and Web Developer at Naijawapaz Media. He has been publishing for over 6 years. He worked with some top media personalities in Nigeria like Munachi Abii. Raymond once owned a news website that ranked amongst the top 100 in Nigeria. He is tech-savvy, he loves gadgets and not really a fan of sports.