CVS Health Hiring Process 2019CVS Health Corporation formerly called CVS is an American marketing pharmacy and health care firm with head office situated in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. In 1964 the company started operation with 3 associates who raised the business from a parent company, Mark Steven, Inc., that aided shop owner whose line of business was beauty product.
CVS Health Hiring Process 2019
The business started as a health and beauty help stores, however, just in a pace of years, pharmacies were included. To foster growth and development, the firm joined The Melville Company, which over the years saw a string of retail businesses.
Following a period of development in the 1980s and 1990s, in 1996, CVC Company came out of Melville, becoming a separate firm transacting on the New York Stock Exchange as NYSE: CVS
The company afterward merged with pharmacy benefit management company Caremark Rx in 2007 and was given a new name, CVS Caremark Corporation. In 2014, the company was again named CVS Health, following its choice to eliminate tobacco products from CVS Pharmacy store shelves. CVS Health’s properties comprise CVS Pharmacy, CVS Caremark, CVS Specialty, and the retail clinic Minute Clinic
I will be telling you everything you need to know about this company in this article, the requirement involved in getting a job, list of jobs available and the hiring process
Major Jobs Positions in this Company
– Retail Store Associate
The Retail Store Associate job position gives a chance in a typical retail settings to prosper in a growing, generate enormous impact, client focused role, working both individually and as part of a team to positively affect the lives of others. Other responsibility are Making available distinguished client service by taking close cognizance of customer needs, showing affection and care in all communications, and actively recognizing and solving important service issues, Correctly accomplish cashier responsibilities like handling cash, checks and credit card dealings with exactness while following company rules and procedures, Concentrating on client by giving a welcoming greeting and also maintaining eye contact and offering support finding extra items when needed, aiding in the opening and closing service when it is deem necessary, Helping pharmacy workers when necessary ,this including working every day shifts in the pharmacy as part of chances for growth and career development
– Enrollment Consultant
As an Enrollment Consultant, you will be responsible to ensure all qualified candidates are appropriately registered in their various Medicare D plans and perform in harmony with Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines. You will serve as the business professional aiding allotted and non-assigned customers which lead to custody of customer base through successful results. He or she will also be in authority for solving registration inconsistencies and performing compound registration responsibilities and will have the chance to grow and sustain strong relationships with our customers and internal partners, Good flexibility in a fluctuating environment.
– Retail Store Associate
The primary duty as a pharmacy technician is that you will be in charge of correctly and ably reading, interpreting, and entering prescriptions into the company’s system. The Pharmacy Technician is responsible to ensuring patients get their prescriptions in time. The Pharmacy Technician office is responsible for leading question concerning prescription questions to the customer for clarity and enters unfinished medicament information once clarification has been attained. To help aid progress and make the most of workflow, you could be asked to accomplish other pharmacy functions as essential. This is a thrilling chance for Pharmacy Technicians to grow in a complex, team-oriented setting while having the chance to grow and make strong technical skills and pharmacology knowledge. As part of the Pharmacy Technician II -RX Entry Team, you will have a significant, exceptionally satisfying role putting your Pharmacy Technician services and experiences to work in a closed door practice setting. CVS is a nationwide leader in the home infusion arena, as you will be leading an advanced and bold plan centered on changing health care and pharmacy leveraging new and coming information technologies and networks. Other duties of the Pharmacy Technician II -RX Entry are, Customer Focus-Problem Solving CPhT, PTCB and Customer service.
– Longs Drugs- Beauty Consultant
A CVS Beauty Consultant helps client with skin care choices through personal, face-to-face conversation and the sharing of your understanding and skill. The Consultant has a duty of completing procedure of the Beauty Department making sure a great number of outputs and enabling the department to meet or pass the accounted sales and margin. Your follow up after the sale allows you to grow a lasting client relations that will also help the consultant to attain individual and group selling and productivity goals. It is also the duty of the Beauty consultant to constantly ask questions and be inquisitive to learn more about beauty and also make and uphold product displays, end caps, and other special advertising materials in support of business and indigenous advertising efforts.
Requirement for Job at CVS
- You should have an educational qualification of High School diploma or equivalent. Although this qualification does not apply to all the job position, some job position don’t need this qualification
- You should be up to certain age to get this job. Most of the job position need an age qualification of 18 years while others is 16 years.
- Good communication skill is an essential requirement for some job position
- Also be conversant with MS word and excel
- you should also have experience , the experience year are not the same , they vary depending on the job position
Hiring process at CVS
- the first step is to search for the job position, CVS have an official website which gives you the option of showing you the different jobs available, these will help you know if the job is available or not
- The next step is to apply for the job you searched for. Fill in the required space in the form and ensure you include the necessary requirements like work experience and educational qualification. some job position will need you to complete a visual job tryout
- The next will be the recruiter reviewing your applications and if you are selected, you will be notified via e-mail.
- The next stage is the interview stage. Here the recruiter will ask you some basic question which you are expected to answer smartly. My advice is you practice some basic interview questions and have some knowledge about CVS before going for the interview
- If you pass the interview, you will be offered the job you have the right to accept the job or decline.
- The last stage is the background test and the drug test to determine if you’re drugs free. If you pass all of this stage, congratulation you’ve gotten a job.