Ademola Adeleke is a Nigerian politician and a senator.
Ademola is from the popular Adeleke family of Ede in Osun State.
Ademola Adeleke Top 10 Quick Facts That You Should know
- 1. Ademola Adeleke was born Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke on 13 May 1961 to Nnena Adeleke and Raji Ayoola Adeleke in Enugu state.
- 2. His political party is the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
- 3. Ademola’s father was a muslim while his mother is an Igbo christian. It’s most likely that he is a muslim.
- 4. His father Ayoola Adeleke was a second republic Senator and political leader of the defunct Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN).
- 5. Ademola had his primary education at Methodist Primary School, Surulere and Nawarudeen Primary School, Ikire. His secondary school education was at The Seventh Day Adventist Secondary School and Muslim Grammar School Ede.
- 6. Ademola’s majored in Criminal Justice and minoring in Political Science at Jacksonville State University Alabama USA.
- 7. Ademola Adeleke is also a savvy businessman and administrator, he was the group executive director at Pacific Holdings Limited from 2001 to 2016,the company was owned by his brother. He also worked at Origin International LLC, Atlanta from 1990 to 1994.
- 8. The philanthropist was ounce a member of the All Progressives Congress,he contested and won the Osun west 2017 by-election after his brother died,he won under the umbrella of the People’s Democratic Party.
- 9. Ademola Adeleke is the father to two Nigerian musicians named by B-Red and Sina Rambo,also popular Nigerian musician Davido is his nephew.
- 10. Ademola is allso called ‘the dancing senator’ because of his good dancing skills.
Q: Adeleke Ademola Current Net Worth?
Ademola Adeleke has an estimated net worth of $100 million dollars