The University of Michigan-Flint (UM-Flint) is pleased to offer a wide range of Global Merit Scholarship to qualified incoming undergraduate international students. These scholarships are only awarded to students who apply for admission to the fall term.
Course Level: The scholarship program is open for the undergraduate course.
Study Subject: The Global Merit scholarship is available for the undergraduate degree.
Scholarship Award: The university offers partial scholarships ranging from 1000 USD – $4500 USD to qualified incoming undergraduate international students.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Scholarship can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: Incoming undergraduate international students are invited to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship opportunities become available to all students with a UM-Flint GPA.
Admitted students are considered for Merit Scholarships based on their ACT/SAT scores and GPA.
There is no separate scholarship application and applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship. During the application process, you will be asked to provide identifying information and submit an essay addressing several questions.
Method of Application: If you’re ready to apply, let’s get started.
To help you get ready to complete and submit your application, follow the simple steps in this application checklist.
- Step 1: Reply to 14 short questions.
- Step 2: Reply to 15 short questions.
- Step 3: Compose an essay. Address the five-item listed and submit your essay (350 words). Submit a brief biography.
- Step 4: Additional information and review scholarships to find other information that may be needed to complete certain requirements.
- Step 5: Review, accept and submit the scholarship application agreement. A confirmation will be sent to your UM-Flint email address.
Scholarship Application Deadline: February 15, 2019