www.emplug.com Portal Login | NDLEA 2020/2021 Registration Portal
www.Emplug.com portal is the official website for applying for NDLEA ongoing recruitment exercise. See how to register on emplug.com and apply successfully.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has commenced the recruitment of new workers via www.emplug.com. See available job vacancies and how to submit your application.
The federal government of Nigeria approved the recruitment of 5,000 workers into the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
Interested applicants are to apply on www.emplug.com by following the procedure outlined below.
This guide was written to show you the latest job vacancies in NDLEA and how to apply via the emplug.com website.
NDLEA Job Vacancies – www.emplug.com
The following job vacancies are available at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency:
1.Narcotic Officer Cadre
Role Specific Requirement:
- Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre shall be of age not less than Twenty two (22) years and not more than Thirty (30) years.
- Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre must possess a minimum of first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an institution of higher Learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education
- The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificate in the relevant field.
2. Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre
Role Specific Requirement:
- Candidates applying for recruitment into the service for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) shall be of age not less than Eighteen (18) years and not more than Thirty (30) years of age.
- Candidates applying for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) must have completed Secondary School
The requirement for applying for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is below:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
www.Emplug.com NDLEA Job Portal
Interested candidates should sign up and apply on www.emplug.com (You must be signed up to apply). The closing or Deadline for submission of application forms is
Tuesday, August 27, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.
Download Referee Form Here
If you need more information on how to sign up on www.emplug.com Portal Login for NDLEA Registration, kindly drop a comment below so we can assist you.