UNN Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | See Date and Requirement
University of Nigeria, Nsuka, UNN Post UTME Registration Form 2021/2022 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
UNN Post UTME Form 2021
UNN Post UTME Form 2021 is yet to begin. The University of Nigeria, Nsuka 2021 Post UTME admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Nigeria, Nsuka Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
UNN Post UTME Cut off Mark
The UNN JAMB cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen the University of Nigeria, Nsuka as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for UNN Post UTME.
Candidates who made the University of Nigeria, Nsuka, their 1st Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME
The official website for UNN 2021/2022 Post UTME is https://unn.edu.ng. See registration details below:
- Visit https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/ScrenningApplication.aspx
- Enter your jamb registration number and click submit
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Nigeria, Nsuka. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
If you have any questions concerning UNN Post UTME 2021, kindly let us know in the comment section below.