UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
University Of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2020
UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The University Of Maiduguri 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the University Of Maiduguri Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
UNIMAID Post UTME Cut off Mark
The UNIMAID cut off mark is 160 for all applicants who had chosen University Of Maiduguri as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for UNIMAID Post UTME.
Candidates who made the University Of Maiduguri their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 160.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website: https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will open on 1st July, 2019 and close on 30th Oct, 2019.
- Click on register to create account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Jamb No.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register Account.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment Options:
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination d. UTME score
- Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message
If you have any question concerning UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.