University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. UNILORIN JUPEB form is now available and obtainable online. Gain admission into University courses at the 200 level in Nigerian and partnering Foreign Universities.
The University of Ilorin Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board wishes to inform the public, that the Unilorin JUPEB admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
UNILORIN JUPEB: Introduction.
For those who do not know about the JUPEB programme, it stands for “Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)”, and it is a national examination body which is approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The Board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for the candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in the Universities and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into University courses at the 200 level in Nigerian and partnering Foreign Universities.
UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Eligibility and Subject Combination.
Applicants must possess credits in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Unilorin JUPEB Programme.
Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University.
S/No SUBJECT COMBINATION
1. Biology, Chemistry, Physics
2. Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics
3. Economics, Government, Literature in English
4. Government, Literature in English, Islamic Religious Studies
5. Business Management, Economics, Government
6. Literature in English, Economics, Yoruba
7. Literature in English , Economics, Music
8. Literature in English, Economics, History
9. Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English
10. Economics, Geography, Mathematics
11. Government, Mathematics, Physics
12. Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies
13. Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
14. Mathematics, Physics, Geography
15. Chemistry, Physics, Economics
16. Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies
17. Accounting, Economics, Geography
18. Accounting, Economics, Government
19. Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics
20. Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics
21. Economics, Government, Mathematics
22. Business Studies, Economics, Geography
23. French, Government, Literature-in-English
Follow the application steps below to get started.
How to Obtain UNILORIN JUPEB Form.
1. Visit the University of Ilorin website ( unilorin.edu.ng ) to access the JUPEB portal
2. Note: you are expected to have a valid e-mail address and phone number
3. Sign up : Fill the “sign up registration form”
4. Account Confirmation: confirm your account via the email sent to your inbox.
5. Login to your account
6. Online application Payment : Pay a sum of N25, 000 for your application/registration.
7. Complete the Bio-Data form
The deadline for registration is 31st August, 2018 .
Candidates should check the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
Related tags :