UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
Office of the Registrar.
APTITUDE TEST FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO
THE UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
We make this announcement for the benefit of all candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session. The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, August 13 to Saturday, August 18, 2018.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
- This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN, log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
- This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- On obtaining the scratch card, proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration number in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGE SHALL APPLY:
Aptitude Test = N2000 only
OPENING OF PORTAL/REGISTRATION:
Registration will start from Thursday, July 12, 2018, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night Saturday, August 4, 2018.
NOTE: (i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph;
The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
Any candidate who fails to take part in the Post UTME exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Tuesday, August 7, 2018 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
HELP DESK: Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
Moses O. Abang, mnim, fcai