Southwestern University Massive Recruitment This page contains detail information about Southwestern University massive recruitment for graduates in Nigeria. Explore
Southwestern University Recruitment
Southwestern University has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Norwegian Refugee Council Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Southwestern University Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Southwestern University form?
- Is the Southwestern University 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Southwestern University Recruitment start?
- I need Southwestern University Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Southwestern University Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Southwestern University Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Southwestern University Nigeria
Welcome to Southwestern University Nigeria, the school will excel as an internationally recognized intellectually vibrant institution, which is accessible, community centered, technologically advanced and responsive to the educational needs of a richly diverse population and workforce.
The institution, founded in the belief that all people are enriched by understanding, is dedicated to the advancement of learning and the search for truth; to the sharing of this knowledge through education for a diverse community; and to the application of this knowledge to the benefit the people of the state, the nation and the world.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Associate Professor
♦ Lecturer I
♦ Lecturer II
♦ Principal Assistant Registrar
♦ Artisan/Craftsmen (Maintenance Officer)
♦ Senior Lecturer
♦ Senior Assistant Registrar
Application Deadline: 14th January, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Southwestern University Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 3 copies of their Applications, detailed CV and credentials to the address below:
Southwestern University (Lagos Liaison Office),
4, Olaide Tomori Street,
Off Simbiat Abiola Way,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
For more information, please call: 0802 086 0298, 01-7736330, 0805 547 7000.
Note: Applicants must be prepared to provide referees as the case may be.