Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate degree program.
Eligible Nationalities: The scholarship is available for New Zealand citizens.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, the applicant shall:
- Be a current year 13 student at one of the eligible schools.
- Apply for a full-time Lincoln University Undergraduate or sub-degree program.
- Have achieved NCEA level 2.
- Be entering their first year of tertiary study in the year immediately after the completion of NCEA level 3 or equivalent.
- Must be a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident.
Method of Application:
Please complete the application form below.
Completed applications should be submitted to the Lincoln University Scholarships Office by 31 October 2018.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 31, 2018