University or Organization: The University of Sussex
Course Level: Master degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Unlimited
The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Nigeria are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for the master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must classify as overseas for fee purpose and be a self-funded student who holds an offer to study at the university.
Method of Application: All you have to do is to take admission in a master degree program at the University of Sussex. If you are successful, information about the support will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application.
- Supporting Documents: You might ask to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: Participants must hold an undergraduate degree in order to take admission in a postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: If your country language is not English, then you have to show the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Unlimited numbers of awards available and each provide the amount of £3,000 as the tuition fee education.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2019