The purpose of this award is to help those candidates who are going to take part in a master’s degree course and wants to spread positivity in the world.
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and overseas fee-paying students are eligible for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program in the field of Ancient History, History of Art, and Roman History & Archaeology at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates will have a clear intellectual ambition and also have the potential to make a strong contribution to their chosen program.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of passport, curriculum vitae, and a personal statement should be submitted with the application.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a first-class bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject an equivalent non-UK qualification. Or can have a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking TOEFL or IELTS test, only if English is not their national language.
Benefits: The total worth of the award is £20,000 in which four grants are available and each will provide £5,000 in this course.
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 31, 2019