If you are passionate about gaining knowledge, then you must take part in the RMLA masters programmes program which is providing by the Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc.
These educational funds are obtainable for New Zealand participants and having the motive to support them in pursuing a masters degree courses either in New Zealand or overseas university.
- Eligible Countries: Only New Zealand’s applicants can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a master’s degree program in the field of law, planning, engineering, geography, science, landscape architecture, urban planning, and resource management at any university either in New Zealand or overseas.
- Admissible Criteria: They must apply for a master’s program; doctoral degree courses are not acceptable.
How to Apply: Candidates are suggested to complete the RMLA fund application form and send it to- RMLA Scholarship Selection Committee RMLA PO Box 89187 Torbay, Auckland 0742.
- Supporting Documents: The form must be submitted with additional documents such as a certified copy of passport, copy of an academic record, a statement outlining proposed course of study, extra pages for section, written recommendation from a supervisor, and an outline of proposed thesis/Dissertation and Name of your supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree is a must for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: Have excellent skills in the English language.
Benefits: One or more funds will be awarded per annum which will worth $15,000 and usually three $5,000 will be granted a year.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019