The Bristol University is committed to helping and nurturing global talent to produce the future leaders of tomorrow by offering the Big Think Scholarships to International students who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The Bristol University is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol.
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): University of Bristol, UK
Eligible Field Of Study: Any full-time Undergraduate programme (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or Postgraduate programme offered at the University
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Number Of Awards: 26 Undergraduate scholarships AND 26 Postgraduate scholarships.
Value Of Award: Award covers between 25 and 100 per cent of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must;
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or one year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs
- be proficient in English Language
Method of Application: To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and email it to email@example.com by the deadline. Please complete all required fields.
See Undergraduate Application Form Here
See Postgraduate Application Form Here
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The deadline for the first round is 31st March 2019.
- The deadline for the second round is 30th June 2019
Award Providers: Bristol University