This education fund is activated for Australian, New Zealand and International applicants to pursue a bachelors or masters degree program in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia, New Zealand, and any other nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply either for a Bachelor of Engineering or a Master of Advanced engineering pathway degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be commencing undergraduate students and not hold any other award from the university.
How to Apply: All candidates who apply for a bachelor or masters degree program through the VTAC portal will be awarded from the grant.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of the passport, copy of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and language ability certificate need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma for a bachelor degree and a bachelor degree for a master’s program and must achieve a minimum ATAR score of 95.00 is required.
- Language Requirement: If your national language is not English, so you have to showcase your English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: There are total 50 grants available and each will worth $5000 per annum for up to a maximum of four years with an additional $12,000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Each subject has a different application date, so the deadline will be based on the chosen subject’s application deadline.