OOU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Olabisi Olabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, OOU Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
OOU Post UTME Form 2020
OOU Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The Olabisi Olabanjo University, Ago Iwoye 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Olabisi Olabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
OOU Post UTME Cut off Mark
The OOU cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen Olabisi Olabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility For OOU Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Olabisi Olabanjo University, Ago Iwoye their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How To Apply For OOU Post UTME
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Deadline: Thursday, 1st August, 2020.
If you have any question concerning OOU Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.