The Swinburne University, Malaysia invites applications from Individuals who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This award will provide the RM23,000 per year which will be tenable for the minimum period required to complete a course leading to a first degree – subject to consistent and excellent academic performance.
Eligible Countries: Malaysian citizens
Eligible Field Of Study: Accountancy and Finance / Economics / Business Administration, Computer Science and Information Technology, Mathematics and Statistics / Actuarial Science, Engineering.
- Applicants must be Malaysian Students
- Applicant must hold leadership positions in extra-curricular activities, societies and clubs in school/university, Possesses a dynamic personality with excellent communication and critical thinking skills and their Family household income should be below RM 5,000 monthly.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have obtained minimum 7As in sijil pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or 5As in unified examination certificate (UEC), minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.50 in matriculation/foundation studies and minimum CGPA of 3.50 for existing first-year undergraduates.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to take the following steps;
- Complete the application form that can be downloaded at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i68jylbm9zpaw26/A%20Scholarship%20Application%20Form.pdf?dl=0
- Prepare an essay of 800 words on the topic below:
“Have you been in leadership positions in school/university? If yes, what are the biggest challenges you have faced and what have you learned from it?”
- Ensure all documents required are submitted along. You can download the scholarship checklist: https://www.ocbc.com.my/assets/pdf/Public%20Scholarship/A%20Scholarship%20Checklist.pdf
Please send in completed application form, essay and supporting documents to the address below:
OCBC Public Scholarship MALAYSIA
OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
5th Floor, Wisma Lee Rubber, 1 Jalan Melaka, 50100 Kuala Lumpur
For enquiries, please email: MYScholarship@ocbc.com
*Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview session.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 30, 2019