Nigeria Police, Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020…. Nigeria Police Recruitment, Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2019, Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 is Out Online, How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment, www.policerecruitment.ng, See more details below;
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 – The need by the present leadership of The Nigeria Police to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs and is recruiting virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges.
To this end, the goal of The Nigeria Police Force is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
The security institution revealed this in a statement on Wednesday, February 7, 2018, inviting applications from willing recruits.
The statement read, “The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
“Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. The Recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE.”
According to an advertisement signed by Force Public Relations Officer, Jimoh Moshood, in four national daily newspapers, an applicant must be Nigerian by birth, possess a National Identity Number (NIN) and must not be less than 18 years of age or older than 25.
Such an applicant must also have obtained credit passes in a minimum of five subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, in the West African School Certificate Examination/General Certificate of Education, National Examinations Council and National Business and Technical Examination Board, gained in not more than two sittings.
Applicants must also not have been convicted for any criminal offence and are required to have a chest measurement of at least 86 cm (34 inches).
While male applicants are required to be not less than 1.67 metres tall, female applicants are required to be at least 1.64 metres tall.
Part of the general requirement also stipulates that applicants cannot have speech impediments, knock knees, bow legs, bent knees, flat feet, deformed hands, squinted eyes/defective eyesight and bodily scars.
They are also required to not have tattoos, malformed teeth, protruding navel and not have undergone amputation, and must be free of debt.
All applicants will also be subjected to a medical examination before final selection, as female applicants are prohibited from being pregnant at the time of recruitment.
Applicants are required to have a functional email account and telephone number as applications must be submitted online via www.policerecruitment.ng where the form will be filled and reviewed before submission.
They are also advised to print out the information that will be automatically sent to them via email as they will be required to present hard copies of email messages sent to them if shortlisted and contacted for the next phase of the recruitment process.
The advertisement also warned applicants against using an email address and phone number more than once as applicants with multiple applications will be disqualified.
They are also advised to copy and save their registration numbers for correspondences.
All applicants are expected to provide guarantors, who must download and fill a form vouching for them with the guarantors picked from a pool of any two of traditional rulers, magistrates, local government chairmen, heads of educational institutions attended, civil servants of a rank not below Grade Level 12, Police officers not below the rank of Chief Superintendent and military officers not below the rank of Lieutenant-Colonel.
Candidates with a valid driver’s licence will be at an advantage over others who don’t have one.
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general requirements:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant colonel Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech impediment Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Note: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Visit: policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.