In this article, we will provide you vital information on NEMA recruitment 2020. The National Emergency Management Agency recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on NEMA recruitment portal (www.nema.gov.ng), how to apply for NEMA 2020 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NEMA Recruitment 2020.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the NEMA? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get NEMA Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
NEMA Recruitment 2020/2021 Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; orGeneral Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
However, It is important to note that the NEMA Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or NEMA Recruitment Portal @ www.nema.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
Important Points to Note in NEMA Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NEMA 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NEMA Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NEMA.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.nema.gov.ng
- NEMA Recruitment shotlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NEMA.
How To Apply For NEMA Recruitment 2020
To apply, visit www.nema.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on NEMA Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.