NDLEA Recruitment 2021/2022 – www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers | National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
NDLEA Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing on www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers/. In this article, we will show you how to apply for NDLEA jobs via www.emplug.com.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment has commenced. Interested and qualified applicants can apply by following the procedure in this guide.
The official portal to apply for NDLEA 2021 recruitment is www.emplug.com. Candidates are required to sign up in other to apply successfully.
NDLEA Recruitment Job Vacancies
www.ndlea.gov.ng published the available vacancies in National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). See them below.
NDLEA is recruiting to fill the following positions:
1.Narcotic Officer Cadre
Role Specific Requirement:
- Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre shall be of age not less than Twenty two (22) years and not more than Thirty (30) years.
- Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre must possess a minimum of first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an institution of higher Learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education
- The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificate in the relevant field.
2. Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre
Role Specific Requirement:
- Candidates applying for recruitment into the service for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) shall be of age not less than Eighteen (18) years and not more than Thirty (30) years of age.
- Candidates applying for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) must have completed Secondary School
NDLEA Recruitment Requirement
The requirement for applying for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is below:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field
Important Points to Note in NDLEA Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NDLEA 2021 recruitment. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NDLEA Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NDLEA.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.emplug.com
- NDLEA Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NDLEA.
How to Apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
Do you want to apply for NDLEA Recruitment? Then see more details below.
Interested candidates should sign up and apply on www.emplug.com (You must be signed up to apply). The closing or Deadline for submission of application forms is
Tuesday, August 27, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.
If you have questions concerning National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment, then let us know by commenting below and we will notify you of regular updates about NDLEA 2021 recruitment.