NDLEA Applicant Confirmation Slip Printing | See Procedures Here
This article is about NDLEA Applicant Confirmation Slip Printing. The applicant confirmation slip simply tells you that you have successfully applied for NDLEA Recruitment.
Are you among the candidates that applied for NDLEA Recruitment? If yes, then this is an important information for you.
The steps to print your NDLEA Confirmation slip is very easy. All you have to do is to follow the procedures outlined below.
A lot of candidates have been asking us questions regarding the printing of the confirmation slip. We want to provide you with full details concerning that.
NDLEA Applicant Confirmation Slip Printing Procedures
Prospective applicants are to visit www.emplug.com and follow the guidelines that will listed below:
- Go to https://www.emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment
- Navigate to the button that says “Click to Print Your Confirmation“ and Click on it.
- Then, in the box appears, enter your Job Reference: (Email or Mobile No or Job Reference No)
- Finally, Click on the “Submit” button to Print out your slip.
Please take note. You are to come with this applicant confirmation slip alongside with your guarantor form for the screening exercise.
If you found this article NDLEA Applicant Confirmation Slip Printing helpful, and you want to receive NDLEA Recruitment updates regularly, then comment below.
- Raymond Onyebuchi is the Chief Editor and Web Developer at Naijawapaz Media. He has been publishing for over 6 years. He worked with some top media personalities in Nigeria like Munachi Abii. Raymond once owned a news website that ranked amongst the top 100 in Nigeria. He is tech-savvy, he loves gadgets and not really a fan of sports.