Halmstad University offers a number of scholarships to qualified students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. These scholarships may be granted to students within any field of study at Halmstad University.
Course Level: Masters Taught
Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA countries
To be taken at (country): Sweden
Eligibility: The candidate should be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) with the requirement of paying tuition fee.
- Tuition fee paying students may be admitted in a separate selection group and the admission of these students are not limited by higher education fundings from the Swedish government.
- Applicants placed in the selection group for tuition fee paying students have to have their tuition fee status established by the University before the registration. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide documentation that establihes this status.
- Tuition fee paying applicants who are admitted, and have their established status changed to fee exempt students will, as a new applicant, be placed in the fee exempt selection group.
Number of Awardees: Limited
Value of Scholarship: The Halmstad University Scholarship covers 25% or 50% of the tuition fee and will be deducted from the tuition fee. The scholarship will not cover living costs and there are no grants for family members.
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship will initially be granted for one semester, but will be automatically extended for the duration of the study program (2 or 4 semesters) provided that study results are satisfactory.
Method of Application:
- All applications for higher education studies in Sweden are made through www.universityadmissions.se There are no other application forms available
- Halmstad University will open for scholarship applications for the autumn 2019 on March 1! Deadline for applying is March 10.
- Apply for one of our master’s programmes at www.universityadmissions.se. Please pay the application fee to University Admissions.
- Only applicants who are qualified to our master programmes and are eligible to Halmstad University scholarships will receive an email with the online application form.
- Fill in the online scholarship application form. Please note that you will need to provide the application number you will receive from University Admissions.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 10th March 2019