Landlagos, Landlagos Recruitment, Landlagos Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Landlagos Recruitment. See more details below;
Landlagos Recruitment 2018
Landlagos has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Landlagos Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Landlagos Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Landlagos form?
- Is the Landlagos 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Landlagos Recruitment start?
- I need Landlagos Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Landlagos Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Landlagos Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Landlagos – We are a real estate company with a mission to control and reverse the unfair and unrealistic inflation of property pricing that makes the average Nigerian unable to own their own. Our goal is to provide affordable real estate assets to the average working Nigerian, allowing for weekly and monthly payments in other to help our clients realize their goals of owning their own.
Available Vacant Position
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Front End Web Developer
♦ Creative Writer
♦ Social Media Manager
♦ Partners Relation Executive
♦ Sales Manager
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Landlagos recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.