Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin for the 2018/2019 Academic Session:
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PART-TIME PROGRAMMES (THREE SESSIONS)
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Welding & Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES (PART-TIME) ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
- ALL PART-TIME APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO SIT FOR UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME).
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND(PART-TIME), CLICK HERE and follow the instructions therein.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- All applications close on Tuesday, 31st July, 2018.
- Applicants sitting for the 2018 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
- e-mail used should be personal and must reflect the applicant’s surname.
- Telephone number used must be personal.
- Contact address must be that of parents or Guardian.