KUST Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | See Date and Requirement
Kano University Of Science And Technology, KUST Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
KUST Post UTME Form 2021
KUST Post UTME Form 2021 is yet to begin. The Kano University Of Science And Technology 2021 Post UTME admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Kano University Of Science And Technology Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
KUST Post UTME Cut off Mark
The KUST cut off mark is 150 for all applicants who had chosen Kano University Of Science And Technology as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for KUST Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Kano University Of Science And Technology their 1st Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 150.
How to Apply for KUST Post UTME
- Candidates shall visit any Zenith Bank Plc Branch and make payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,500:00 (N2,000:00 being the cost of screening while N500:00 is Bank and Administrative charges) to Account Number 1130019452 and then collect PIN from the cashier at the Bank.
- Candidates shall then visit the University website kustwudil.edu.ng.
- On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on ‘Undergraduate’.
- Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
- Fill in the Application Form
- Click on submit after completing the application form
- Candidate should print his/her acknowledgement slip thereafter
- All candidates should provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will not approve admission of any candidate without his/her O’Level requirements.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- Note that the venue, date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your phone number and e-mail address.
- Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are provided.
- Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
- POST UTME/DE TEST IS SCHEDULE TO HOLD ON SATURDAY, 1ST SEPTEMBER, 2021 AT THE CAMPUS, WUDIL.
If you have any question concerning KUST Post UTME Form 2021, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.