Juesco Nigeria Limited, Juesco Nigeria Limited Recruitment, How to apply for Juesco Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, recruitment requirements, qualification, application guide and other important information. See more details below.
Juesco Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018
Juesco Nigeria Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Juesco Nigeria Limited Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Juesco Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Juesco Nigeria Limited form?
- Is the Juesco Nigeria Limited 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Juesco Nigeria Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Juesco Nigeria Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Juesco Nigeria Limited Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Juesco Nigeria Limited Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Juesco Nigeria Limited
Juesco Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Oil and Gas servicing company incorporated under the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria on 29th day of April 2011 and began business on may 1st on the same year. We provides support services for clients, contractors, engineers, individuals within the industry. Our engineering services include fabrication, pipeline welding pumping services, maintenance and calibration, heavy duty equipment supply, installation and maintenance. Juesco has various equipment for lease and also in the business of managing fleets and vessels for our clients.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Well Test Supervisor
♦ Business Development Manager
♦ Operations Manager
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Juesco Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.