Reliance HMO, Reliance HMO Recruitment, Reliance HMO Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Reliance HMO Recruitment. See more details below;
Recruitment at Reliance HMO
Reliance HMO has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about Reliance HMO Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Reliance HMO Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Reliance HMO form?
- Is the Reliance HMO 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Reliance HMO Recruitment start?
- I need Reliance HMO Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Reliance HMO Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Reliance HMO Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Reliance HMO
Reliance HMO is a technology driven health insurance company that has integrated technology into every sphere of health-care management. The company started in 2017 with a vision of using technology to make insurance accessible and easy to use.
Available Job Vacancies
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Actuarial Lead, Claims and Analytics
♦ Team Lead, Customer Success
♦ Team Lead, Platform Partnerships
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Reliance HMO recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.