The Monash University is offering the Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Monash Equity Scholarships to Individuals who are looking at undertaking a degree program at the Institution.
The university will provide award as the following:
- At Sunway Monash Residence, 100% of the tuition fees and related fees waiver, plus (a) RM700 / month and single accommodation at Sunway Monash Residence, or (b) RM 1,300/month if no accommodation is necessary. OR 50% tuition fee waiver only
- Successful candidates are required to work for Monash University Malaysia for six hours/week (including weekends, if necessary).
Eligible Countries: Malaysian Citizens and Permanent Residents
Course Level: Undergraduate
Eligible Field Of Study: All undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Applicants must be Malaysian Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Applicants must be New students
- Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements for the course
Method of Application: To apply, download the application form and return the completed application form and scanned copies of all relevant supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is required when applying;
- Copy of Identity Card
- Certified True Copies of official academic records
- Copy of other relevant documents eg: Latest pay-slip/ Income Tax Form, Certificates for extracurricular activities, etc.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: 7 June 2019