JAMB Commerce Questions and Answers 2021 | Complete Questions
JAMB 2021 Commerce Questions and Answers will be updated here. We have listed all the answers to JAMB Commerce questions 2021 and you check them here in this article or download a PDF. JAMB 2021 Commerce Questions and Answers are here. We have provided all the Objective CBT answers to JAMB Commerce questions 2021 and you view them here or download the PDF copy.
JAMB Commerce exams will soon start and you need to know what questions to expect and the solutions/expo or answers to 2021 JAMB UTME Commerce questions, then you are on the right page.
We have provided both the JAMB Past Questions for Commerce and what you should know about the questions that will appear in the actual JAMB 2021/2022 Commerce examination which will commence shortly.
JAMB 2021 UTME Questions and Answers can be found right on this page. All the JAMB Commerce Past Questions are right on this page and you can access them easily as you continue to read this article.
Firstly, before you check JAMB Exam Commerce answers, you need to understand that most of the questions that normally come out in the actual exams are mostly the same with a little twist added to them.
JAMB Questions for Commerce will be published here together with the solutions to all the questions on Commerce JAMB. Ensure you study them all properly before you proceed with the examination so you can answer them easily.
JAMB Commerce CBT Questions is online and please take note of this very important information. Before you proceed with the examination, have it in mind that JAMB will not permit you to go in with any material related to Commerce when taking the exams.
It’s best if you practice very well with the Past Questions JAMB Commerce prior to the examination date. We will assist you very much in that aspect by providing you with the full questions and answers.
JAMB Commerce Questions and Answers 2021
- In which of the following sets of occupations can an industrial worker be found?
A. Extraction, commerce, and construction
B. Manufacturing, extraction, and banking.
C. Construction, quarrying, and insurance.
D. Manufacturing, extraction, and construction.
- Construction activities include the building of houses and roads as well as
D. car assembling.
- If a partnership deed is silent on how profits are to be shared, partners share profits
A. in the ratio of the value of business secured by each partner for the partnership
B. in the ratio of partners’ capital contributions
C. in an equal proportion, irrespective of partners’ capital contributions
D. according to duties performed by each partner.
- Which of the following information is contained in the Articles of Association of a limited liability company?
A. Rights and obligations of directors
B. Objectives of the company.
C. Amount of share capital.
D. Limitation of liability shareholders.
- The merger of two companies producing the same type of products is an example of
A. vertical integration
B. horizontal integration
C. lateral merger
D. an acquisition.
- One of the implications of the incorporation of a company is that
A. it is more difficult for the company to raise loans
B. the company can sue but cannot be sued
C. the company’s property becomes distinguished from that of its member
D. its members become liable for all the debts of the company.
To get the full copy of the JAMB 2021 Commerce Questions and Answers. You can get the Objective CBT answers to JAMB Commerce questions 2021 in PDF Format. Simply drop us a comment below this write-up so we send it to you.
- Raymond Onyebuchi is the Chief Editor and Web Developer at Naijawapaz Media. He has been publishing for over 6 years. He worked with some top media personalities in Nigeria like Munachi Abii. Raymond once owned a news website that ranked amongst the top 100 in Nigeria. He is tech-savvy, he loves gadgets and not really a fan of sports.