The University of Dundee is pleased to announce the Making Matters Award for International Students 2019. The scholarship is available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in the field of Art and Design, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies.
Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program.
Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Art and Design, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies
Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win £1,200 in entry year only.
Nationality: Students from the UK, EU, and Overseas.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility Criteria: To apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applying to study an MFA Art & Humanities at the University of Dundee to the value of the annual giving total from the donor plus gift aid. To assists students at the outset of the course, the award will be paid at the beginning of the academic year (September 2019)
- The student receiving the award must be studying the MFA Art & Humanities at the University of Dundee.
- When assessing the award the student will be considered on their potential as well as on their current academic achievement.
Method of Application:
- Submit a short 300-word statement along with 6 images of your work.
- The statement should include supporting reasons why and how this award is relevant and helpful to your practice moving forward.
To apply for the scholarship, the application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 30, 2019