Want to earn a world-class Rutgers degree? You have a chance to win up to $15,000 per year. The Rutgers University–Camden is now accepting applications for the International Chancellor’s Scholarship.
To participate in the undergraduate program, applicants should enroll as an international first-year or transfer student.
- Eligible Countries: Students may come from any nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any subject at an undergraduate level course that provided by the RU Camden.
- Admissible Criteria: Non-sponsored, international F-1 visa students (not sponsored by a government agency but who self-pay) who enroll full-time in the College of Arts and Sciences or the School of Business.
Supporting Documents: A first-year applicant may be a current high school student or an adult who has taken 12 or fewer college credits. You can apply as a transfer student if you have already graduated from high school and will have earned at least 12 college credits before your expected start at Rutgers–Camden.
The university will provide all the following:
- Chancellor’s Award: $10,000 ($5,000/semester)
- Chancellor’s Merit Award: $12,000 ($6,000/semester), and $15,000 ($7,500/semester)
Scholarship Application Deadline: Open